DWEEZIL ZAPPA TOUR ALERT!!! WHO’S GOING (should be you) !?!

Not as cool as your video on stage with Dweezil. What a thrill that must have been! I would jump at the chance to rock with the Dweez.

Going to the Masterclass today with my son who started playing about 3 years ago. Hopefully he gets as much out of it as I will.

Going to the Masterclass today with my son who started playing about 3 years ago. Hopefully he gets as much out of it as I will.
Dweezil told me you guys seemed to enjoy the masterclass...did you take him to the show as well?
...Ive seen this band going on 40+ times, and DZ is always raising the bar on his playing, his new band members are stellar, and many new arrangements and a couple unreleased/ very obscure Frank compositions made it especially excellent...
BUT! For the first time I have witnessed , his dual AxeFxII setup failed him mid show, during Drowning Witch, where one of the units started spewing some very non musical sounds (tho with Zappa, it may be difficult to acertain...) during a solo. He took it well in stride and had the band play some Bossa nova rebooting music while he restarted both units...Of course everything was perfect from then on......cant wait to hear em with his AXEFXIII rig......

I lve seen ZPZ open for Dream Theater, and I have tickets for his November show here in Minnesota!

Who’s all in his band? I couldn’t find that info anywhere.

I lve seen ZPZ open for Dream Theater, and I have tickets for his November show here in Minnesota!

Who’s all in his band? I couldn’t find that info anywhere.

zil Zappa: Lead Guitar, Vocals

Scheila Gonzalez: Sax, Keys, Vocals

Adam Minkoff: Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion

Cian Coey, Lead Vocals, Percussion

Ryan Brown: Drums, Vocals

Kurt Morgan: Bass, Vocals

Chris Norton, Keyboards, Vocals

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo!

O6iMpyc.jpg

Back
Top Bottom