Dumble update?

I was wondering the same thing. Seems like we got into Plexi mode and left the Dumble talk behind. Maybe just a pic or something.

Your friend got lucky. If an auditor found that line item, he'd milk your friend's return for every penny he could.

I would but be surprised if it is still in transit or something. A head and cab of that value doesn't ship normal UPS or FedEx. It requires special handling

Guys, look....

He bought a $50,000+ amp, that alone shows his dedication to the art and his community.

While I'm curious as well, the experience in of itself is going to speak for itself. Words will never do justice.

Excited does not cover the fact that "I" have the opportunity to play through a $50,000+ amp!!!

*Steps of soap box*

Good day sirs.

Guys, look....

He bought a $50,000+ amp, that alone shows his dedication to the art and his community.

While I'm curious as well, the experience in of itself is going to speak for itself. Words will never do justice.

Excited does not cover the fact that "I" have the opportunity to play through a $50,000+ amp!!!

*Steps of soap box*

Good day sirs.

Yep, just wondering :) It's a fun chapter in Cliff's Amp Adventures

I'm hoping it'll be a pleasant surprise once FW10.0 drops, which could be any day now!

How do you jump to that conclusion when the avatar for fw 9 is still being used?

It was months after an avatar change before a public beta was released and months after that before the final release.

How do you jump to that conclusion when the avatar for fw 9 is still being used?

It was months after an avatar change before a public beta was released and months after that before the final release.

With the comments in several posts, how can you not?

Back
Top Bottom