DSP Goodies - buy one get 24 free?

OddManOut

Inspired
This is for all of the Fractal guys (and gals?) who also routinely work with DAWs and keyboards in addition to guitars. Turns out that IK Multimedia is celebrating their 25th anniversary with a spectacular group buy opportunity. It started out on Aug 5, 2021 and was scheduled to go to Aug 31st. The idea of the group buy is that as soon as they hit a multiple of 1000 SW purchases / registrations, everyone who buys a product during this period gets a free product of equal or lesser value. 10,000 purchases / registrations gets each person in the "buy" 10 free items. Long story short, they extended it twice now and they are at 21 free products per single product purchased. (You can buy two products and get 21 per product but the available selections are extensive enough to justify doing that IMHO.) Since it's their 25th anniversary they will limit it to a maximum of 24 free with the purchase of 1 and it will definitely end on 10/31/21. From my personal experience (I've been a customer since 2011), IK Multimedia makes excellent products and are well worth the money. My favorite IK Multimedia product is SampleTron - an authentic recreation of most of the most significant Mellotron and Chamberlin tape-playback instruments (plus others) made famous in the '60s and '70s. Happy recording!

Check it out here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/

This is for all of the Fractal guys (and gals?) who also routinely work with DAWs and keyboards in addition to guitars. Turns out that IK Multimedia is celebrating their 25th anniversary with a spectacular group buy opportunity. It started out on Aug 5, 2021 and was scheduled to go to Aug 31st. The idea of the group buy is that as soon as they hit a multiple of 1000 SW purchases / registrations, everyone who buys a product during this period gets a free product of equal or lesser value. 10,000 purchases / registrations gets each person in the "buy" 10 free items. Long story short, they extended it twice now and they are at 21 free products per single product purchased. (You can buy two products and get 21 per product but the available selections are extensive enough to justify doing that IMHO.) Since it's their 25th anniversary they will limit it to a maximum of 24 free with the purchase of 1 and it will definitely end on 10/31/21. From my personal experience (I've been a customer since 2011), IK Multimedia makes excellent products and are well worth the money. My favorite IK Multimedia product is SampleTron - an authentic recreation of most of the most significant Mellotron and Chamberlin tape-playback instruments (plus others) made famous in the '60s and '70s. Happy recording!

Check it out here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/25gb/
I've done these IK group buys before, and they can be very good, you can get a huge amount of stuff for short money. Their stuff is pretty good too.

I've pretty much sworn off buying plugins though. I have so many, and there's no plug-in or collection of them that'll make my productions suddenly sound amazing, besides of which, it's the songs and performances that matter anyway.

Back
Top Bottom