Dropping IR files to the Axe-FX does not trim the silence

Piing

Axe-Master
  • Cab Pack: OwnHammer 412 FMAN 6-pack
  • Format: .wav files 200 ms not minimum phase transformed
  • Procedures: 1) drag drop from file explorer to the CAB block. 2) drag-drom files at Axe Manage Cabs
  • Settings: "Auto Trim" is selected on Axe-Edit Cabinet Import preferences
  • Result: the IRs are not trimmed

OH-cabs.png

Any suggestion?

• Cab Pack: OwnHammer 412 FMAN 6-pack
  • Format: .wav files 200 ms not minimum phase transformed
  • Procedures: 1) drag drop from file explorer to the CAB block. 2) drag-drom files at Axe Manage Cabs
  • Settings: "Auto Trim" is selected on Axe-Edit Cabinet Import preferences
  • Result: the IRs are not trimmed
OH-cabs.png

Any suggestion?
Yeah, I've noticed this too. Axe-Edit III doesn't seem to take into account Auto-Trim or MPT, no matter the preference in preferences, or in the Browse menu pull down. Cab-Lab's wav2syx and ir2syx tools will for sure auto-trim if you want that option, I'd just run 'em through Cab-Lab (the free Lite version would be all you'd need) bulk convert tool with Auto-Trim ticked on, and then use Axe-Edit's Axe-Manage Cabs to transfer the .syx results.

Can you Batch Auto trim in CabLabLite when the files are already in .syx format?
CabLab wont load a batch for conversion if its in syx it seems.
Thanks.

I have converted the WAV to SYS using Cab-Lab 3 batch-convert function. The gap is not as big as before (it was close to 2ms) but several converted files are still having a delay. Some very small, others around 0.5 ms

There must be something wrong with the Auto-Trim function. It works fine when the original files have a very small gap, but not when the gap is quite large.

CAB-not-aligned.png

Back
Top Bottom