Dream Theater - The Best of Time Solo Cover by Me :)

OFF:
bladlus: You can have attitude if you can back it up with act. If you can only talk, that doesn't have any weight. That's the difference between a bad-ass and a smart-ass.

That solo was bad-ass. I was just asking you to prove which one is you? You did.

My reaction has nothing to do with criticism, but there are way's you can say it. If you choose the way to school someone, then back it up.
On

Wow, are you serious? School someone? Did you actually read my post?
All I did was tell him my opinion of two things that could be improved on, in an already near spot-on solo.
I do not see any harm in that, and I also told him his playing was great. Now let's move on.

Last edited:
thanks for all comments :)
i love negative as much as positive comment
YES some of bending on that clip are a bit off and there's a little more imperfection
so i will try do better cover on the next one :)

about an attachment i'm not sure is this same one on clip because now i can't connect my Axe-Fx to com now

Attachments

• The Best of Time3.syx
    2 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
YES some of bending on that clip are a bit off and there's a little more imperfection

about an attachment i'm not sure is this same one on clip because now i can't connect my Axe-Fx to com

Thanks for sharing!

Well played, amazing skills! Love the vibrato technique. Funny to see how the video ends.

Dream Theater ... they are like Kenny G dressed in in a leather suit ...
Sorry about that. ;)

about an attachment i'm not sure is this same one on clip because now i can't connect my Axe-Fx to com now

Thanks for sharing! Great cover and great playing, not an easy solo at all!
Keep on rocking and post some more :)

IMO the greatest Petrucci solo cover on Axe-fx....clean technique and very spot on

that guitar is coooool :)

thank you for sharing the patch

Back
Top Bottom