Dr Bonkers Soundlab Presents: DBBC4 Bass cabinet IR pack- BigRed 2X10 based on SWR Super Redhead

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
There was a lot of demand for this cabinet in my last survey so here it is in both a Fractal file, WAV file, and Combo file impulse response (IR) pack formats.

https://www.drbonkerssoundlab.com/p...ume-4-bigred-2x10-bass-cabinet-ir-collection/

DBS_BIGRED2X10_Front_WebVer.jpg

Fractal Pack Info:

File Formats Supported: Ultra-Res 2.0™ (UR) .syx and Fractal Audio Systems® Axe-FXII™ Standard Cab Format .syx

Number of MicDI Method Capture Single Mic IR Files:
145 UR .syx files
145 Standard .syx files

Number of Power Amp Method Capture Single Mic IR Files:
145 UR .syx files
145 Standard .syx files

Number of MicDI Method Capture Multiple Mic Mix IR Files:
5 UR .syx files
5 Standard .syx files

Number of MicDI Method Capture Multiple Mic HypeReal™ Mix IR Files:
5 UR .syx files
5 Standard .syx files

Number of Fractal Audio Systems® AX-8™ Format Preset-Cab Combo .syx Files: 5

Number of Fractal Audio Systems® Axe FXII™ Format Preset-Cab Combo .syx Files: 5

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Please let me know what you think as well as share with me what you create with this.

any sample clips? I used to own one of these, and it had a real unique signature to it. A shame that FAS hasn't created a bass amp model of the RedHead.

any sample clips? I used to own one of these, and it had a real unique signature to it. A shame that FAS hasn't created a bass amp model of the RedHead.
Here you go. I will add this to the samples page on my site too. I will be adding the same type of snippet for the other packs as well.

Last edited:
Hi, @dr bonkers
I tried to download the wav's just now. Failed several times before finishing and now I have reached my download limit... Failed downloads should not be counted as completed. (I'm using Chrome)
Per

Hi, @dr bonkers
I tried to download the wav's just now. Failed several times before finishing and now I have reached my download limit... Failed downloads should not be counted as completed. (I'm using Chrome)
Per
OK, let me figure out what's going on with the site. I will email you a Dropbox link in the meantime.

For your patience and patronage, I will send you a special bonus.

OK, let me figure out what's going on with the site. I will email you a Dropbox link in the meantime.

For your patience and patronage, I will send you a special bonus.
I talked with my ISP, it seems they were getting some weird data streams that were reporting it as completed. If it happens again, let me know and we will work something out off line to get you the files.

Back
Top Bottom