IRs Dr Bonkers IR Files Cab Pack - Sunn® 118V-TOP™ 1X18 Bass Cab

Third-party impulse response pack

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Releasing now is the Dr Bonkers Bass Cab Classics™ Volume 20: SULA1 1X18 Bass Cab IR pack based upon Sunn® 118 V-TOP™ 1X18 Bass Cab. This cabinet included 1 Sunn® Magna 184™ 18 inch, 300w, 4 ohm woofer with a General Electric® (GE®) manufacturer code. Available in Fractal Audio file and various WAV file formats.

As usual there are sound clips and pictures on my site. Click on the pull down menus and pop out tabs (words with a grey background) for lots of info including history and famous players who used such a cab. If English is not your first language, click on the translate button at the top of my site for many language options.

https://bit.ly/3j43mll

Very nice!

PS: I wonder if you'd like to pick up my SWR Baby Baby Blue for IRs some day. We could do another walk by the river if you want to visit (but not lose the dog this time!)

Very nice!

PS: I wonder if you'd like to pick up my SWR Baby Baby Blue for IRs some day. We could do another walk by the river if you want to visit (but not lose the dog this time!)
That would be awesome.

I'll give you a call to set something up!

Grabbed this last night. Sounds super solid in combination with the GK 4x10!

Also, grabbed the Falco 1x10. Nice selection of mics. Surprise of the pack: D12. Sounds great by itself, pairs well with 57. Makes a Princeton sound bigger, but still clean and clear. :)

Back
Top Bottom