Double Fuzz $cenes by M@

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
I was working with someone on some nasty fuzz-into-fuzz sounds. I decided this morning as my send off into Christmas break to add eight scenes including some wild effects and share it here. Maybe I'll take some time to do a little video or audio recording.

SCENE 1 is the raw fuzz-into-fuzz (not in the recording)
SCENE 2 has my own EQ, cutting mids.
SCENE 3 has a wide short delay
SCENE 4 has a long echo and some stereo flanging
SCENE 5 has gnarly tracking ring mod. Cool on single notes.
SCENE 6 has envelope filter post cab.
SCENE 7 has a super Q filter pre-FUZZ, plus some trem and echo. Turn off FLITER 1, TREM and DELAY for a cool variant.
SCENE 8 is... scene 8. Made with a phaser and the sequencer. The low points create a kind of kick drum thing!

PS: When a preset is specifically designed for scenes, I use the $ symbol in its name to indicate this.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• DoubleFuzz $ M_20151222_115003.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 245
Last edited:
I was working with someone on some nasty fuzz-into-fuzz sounds. I decided this morning as my send off into Christmas break to add eight scenes including some wild effects and share it here. Maybe I'll take some time to do a little video or audio recording.

SCENE 1 is the raw fuzz-into-fuzz (not in the recording)
SCENE 2 has my own EQ, cutting mids.
SCENE 3 has a wide short delay
SCENE 4 has a long echo and some stereo flanging
SCENE 5 has gnarly tracking ring mod. Cool on single notes.
SCENE 6 has envelope filter post cab.
SCENE 7 has a super Q filter pre-FUZZ, plus some trem and echo. Turn off FLITER 1, TREM and DELAY for a cool variant.
SCENE 8 is... scene 8. Made with a phaser and the sequencer. The low points create a kind of kick drum thing!

PS: When a preset is specifically designed for scenes, I use the $ symbol in its name to indicate this.

Enjoy!
THats Awesome MATT!!!

Back
Top Bottom