Don't forget about your significant other and pets on Black Friday

GotMetalBoy

Power User
If you want to spend more time with your FAS gear, I definitely recommend getting stuff for your significant other and pets on Black Friday or Cyber Monday. Also, if you own a house, don't forget to buy tools or cleaning stuff that will help keep the house and yard tidy faster and more efficiently.

I have a fiancee, 3 dogs, 2 cats and a house.

Don't skimp on a push mower, rider mower, weed wacker, leaf blower or snow blower because all you'll be thinking about is your FAS gear when you're trying to fix the damn things. If you can afford lawn and snow plow service, I recommend it 110%.

I got my fiancee a new phone, so it doesn't freeze anymore so she can stay busy playing candy crush while I'm playing with my Axe-Fx II :D I also got her a cordless vacuum and a steam mop because she's always cleaning up after the pets.

I got the cats a cat tree. We've always wanted to get one but they're usually pretty expensive but www.chewy.com has them on sale and free shipping.

I got the dogs 12 Nylabone X-Large Durachew bones and 3 beds.

Now I'll have some extra time to play with my new FAS Axe-Fx II XL+ and Cab-Lab 3, Toontrack Superior Drummer 2, Steven Slate Drums SSD 4 and Cakewalk SONAR Platinum with Lifetime updates :)

I actually haven't purchased Cab-Lab 3 yet because I'm trying to decide on which cab pack I should get :confused:

Back
Top Bottom