Does anyone know which ambient preset or settings Larry Mitchell is using at the beginning of his Sun. 1/30/22 performance on YouTube at 9pm EST?

Hey Guitar Steve. it is my Main acoustic / Nylon string guitar reset Or otherwise none as "Tears of a Woman" preset
I have slightly different versions for the axe 3 and Fm3 and the FM9. I am not near my Axe fx 3 right now. I will post it when I am .
Hey Larry,

Thank you very much! The fractal unit that I have is the Axe Fx 3. I really enjoy your playing both on Sunday and Tuesday evenings.

Thanks again,
Steve

@Larry Mitchell

Hey Larry ,
I hope you are doing well and that the bad weather is not impacting you. Will you still be able to post your "Tears of a Woman" preset for the Axe Fx III ?
Thank you.
Steve

Hi Guitar Steve, Here is the Preset I use on my "It happened on a Sunday" Livestream. It's the main one I used for my song "Tears of a Woman" but I also use it for almost all of the Sunday night live stream. switching presets only on a special songs that need different effects/. This is opposite of what I do on Tuesday night livestreams and my regular live shows.

The preset is pretty basic. no EQ. I have a built in preamp in the guitar (Godin Grand Concert nylon string). I am totally digging the newly updated in All the fractal units Optical Compressor. Before that I used the Analog Compressor mostly for acoustic guitars Scene 3 is a cool bass then for when you loop a guitar pad type thing The Delays in Scene 5 and 6 are fun

Have fun messing with it :)

Attachments

• Tears of a Woman (LM).syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 42
Hi Guitar Steve, Here is the Preset I use on my "It happened on a Sunday" Livestream. It's the main one I used for my song "Tears of a Woman" but I also use it for almost all of the Sunday night live stream. switching presets only on a special songs that need different effects/. This is opposite of what I do on Tuesday night livestreams and my regular live shows.

The preset is pretty basic. no EQ. I have a built in preamp in the guitar (Godin Grand Concert nylon string). I am totally digging the newly updated in All the fractal units Optical Compressor. Before that I used the Analog Compressor mostly for acoustic guitars Scene 3 is a cool bass then for when you loop a guitar pad type thing The Delays in Scene 5 and 6 are fun

Have fun messing with it :)
Thank you very much Larry! I really enjoy listening to you and I’m sure that I will have a lot of fun for many hours with this preset.

Back
Top Bottom