[DJENT] I've never djented this hard before (patch included)

I value that guys opinion, but no, the amount of sizzle is right on! Very nice job! Any more sizzle and it will be instant ear fatigue at high volumes! Again, excellent work!

I've not dialed it yet, but from the patch notes I don't see how the v7 would improve a patch based around the FAS modern?

I'm normally not too big on djenty tones like that, but there was something great about the way the handling noises (sliding fingers, pick noises) in that clip sounded really... well I like to call it "wet."

I don't mean wet as in effect-laden, but wet as in the amp's gain sounded completely the opposite of dry and scratchy, like so many high gain amps can sound, if that makes sense. Basically what I'm saying is that the tone was so smooth that even the pick and finger sliding noises were pleasant to listen to.

Really, really liked it.

I'm normally not too big on djenty tones like that, but there was something great about the way the handling noises (sliding fingers, pick noises) in that clip sounded really... well I like to call it "wet."

I don't mean wet as in effect-laden, but wet as in the amp's gain sounded completely the opposite of dry and scratchy, like so many high gain amps can sound, if that makes sense. Basically what I'm saying is that the tone was so smooth that even the pick and finger sliding noises were pleasant to listen to.

Really, really liked it.

wow haha! Thanks man that's a nice way of putting it :D

Back
Top Bottom