[DJENT] I've never djented this hard before (patch included)

Damn dude your recording/mixing/tonemaking has improved so much. I was listening to this on computer speakers so I can't tell if it's too trebly or gainy but there are some parts where that sizzle does get annoying. The guitars have this hollow sound to them that I like.

As for trying to get ridiculous gated sound you can slip edit and cut the areas where the music stops so it's almost like a stutter effect I think some time stretching might be required.

Damn dude your recording/mixing/tonemaking has improved so much. I was listening to this on computer speakers so I can't tell if it's too trebly or gainy but there are some parts where that sizzle does get annoying. The guitars have this hollow sound to them that I like.

As for trying to get ridiculous gated sound you can slip edit and cut the areas where the music stops so it's almost like a stutter effect I think some time stretching might be required.

Thanks so much dude :) and as for the sizzle, I don't hear it :( But about the stutter, I would do it if this were a full song :D

This is 7.0 Beta right?

Also, its sounds frigging nasty huge. Love that tone.

Thanks dude, and no this is the version before 7.0b, I have not gotten it yet. Should I?

Back
Top Bottom