Display Presets Beyond #384 BYPASS (MFC-101 mk3)

JonnyT

First post here. Happy to be a part of the gang. I'm setting up my MFC mk3 and I'm not able to scroll beyond preset #384 (BYPASS) with the footswitch. If I manually scroll using the Value wheel on my Axe FX II XL+, or use Axe-Edit software, the MFC displays all my custom made presets beyond #384 just fine. Just can't control it with the MFC. Is there a setting I can enable to be able to scroll through/display all presets after #384 BYPASS? Thanks a bunch.

MFC-101 has only 384 presets. So it can only address the first 384 presets in the Axe-Fx. There are workarounds, but the best thing to do is move any preset in the Axe-Fx that you plan to use with the MFC-101 to a number lower than 384. Axe-Manage / Axe-Edit can do that for you rather handily.

That may change in the future though.......So all is not lost and Welcome , If I already said that I another thread---so what---Welcome again :)

The number of presets on the MFC 101 Mark III cannot exceed 384. So make sure the preset number is below 384 if you want to store it on the MFC. You can also swap the presets which are beyond 384 on your Axe-FX with the ones you rarely/never use.
This is what I have done. On the Axe-FX look for the preset you want to trigger with the MFC. Press 'Store', 'Page' right, and with the scroll wheel you can swap it with the ones you dont use and press 'Enter'.

Back
Top Bottom