Dirty Shirley Killing it

cyberk9

Inspired
Before band practice ...I must have tweaked it just right and got the Cab right too...cause the Dirty Shirley was killin it!

simply one of the best for Classic Rock..... if your a fan of the Dirty Shirley.......tell us your story....

Before band practice ...I must have tweaked it just right and got the Cab right too...cause the Dirty Shirley was killin it!

simply one of the best for Classic Rock..... if your a fan of the Dirty Shirley.......tell us your story....

Still very much in learning stages, but the Shirley and Concorde models have really wowed me thus far in my learning process.

I liked the DS for its versatility, but I think it is too smooth and lacks character. I think the Friedman Small box has much more grit and character.

Now, I don't use any of them. I prefer the JM45 and the Silver for all my Marshall tones.

I liked the DS for its versatility, but I think it is too smooth and lacks character. I think the Friedman Small box has much more grit and character.

Now, I don't use any of them. I prefer the JM45 and the Silver for all my Marshall tones.

I'll check out the Friedman Small box......

Dirty Shirley is centerpiece of my go to patch

Sounds monstrous on all of my geetar, and works great clean too

Fantastic amp

I own the Dirty Shirley Mini. Amazing little amp! I know the fractal version is based on the 40 watter but the AX8 holds up nicely! Apparently there's a new Dirty Shirley in the upcoming firmware update!

I'm excited to hear the new version. I like the DS a lot but I seem to like either the JTM45 or the 50w Plexi better depending on what I'm after. I suspect after the next update the DS will be a classic rock KILLER amp.

Dirty Shirley was my first, but alas, I have strayed.

Right now I am stuck on the SmallBox!

Dirty Shirley was my first, but alas, I have strayed.

Right now I am stuck on the SmallBox!

Just set myself up a really nice patch with the SmallBox after your suggestion

Too many choices in this great box!

That's my problem making patches. I sit down to set something up and half an hour later all I've been doing is playing guitar and not playing modeler!

Back
Top Bottom