DI tracks for reamping?

Sammetal91

Power User
Anybody got any? I really don't mind the genre although I would not complain if it was metal :razz but again I'm open to all genres. I need to work on my mixing skills and also I'm bored and wanna experiment with new tone ideas. You may post your own or you may kindly refer me to links :D

Reactions: jon
Anybody got any? I really don't mind the genre although I would not complain if it was metal :razz but again I'm open to all genres. I need to work on my mixing skills and also I'm bored and wanna experiment with new tone ideas. You may post your own or you may kindly refer me to links :D

giving away DI tracks is like posting nude pictures of yourself - you better be REALLY comfortable with the way you sound/look.

not sure how pristine you need these tracks to be, but you can probably download a free/trial version of Guitar Rig "Player" software, which should have a bunch of guitar MP3 files in one of the "Tape Deck Content" folders once it is installed. You could then load those MP3 files into your DAW of choice and have at it. IIRC, the guitar snippets recorded cover everything under the sun recorded "dry", but probably compressed at some point, and then there's the obvious MP3 cheese on it...

Screw it I'll take it. I'm not picky. Besides, I'm gonna have to deal with all of the spectrum of musicianship as an engineer. So I don't mind :)

Well if I do, just treat it like a live unrehearsed sound clip, so please ignore any cock ups .... it's the baby oil to blame:eek:ops

Back
Top Bottom