Devin Townsend Ambient Clean

I LOVE THIS!
Is there anyway someone can send me screen shot of all the blocks and parameter in a .zip file, and I can transfer them to an AXE 2 Patch?
I can transfer the IR with Axeomatic, but not the patch and this seems to be the only way to transfer an Ultra patch to the Axe 2.
I would be very much appreciative.

i can transfer this to the axe II tomorrow, if you don't mind waiting till then. i'll post it here and then you can do the cab for it.

sim

better if you do the cab ir for it and then you post it? i actually tried the patch with the 30w ultra cab and it sounded great. might be worth comparing...if there's not much difference it'll give people the option to use an ir slot or not.

I made some adjustments that I think you would like also. Lowered the hicut in the 2nd Reverb to round 7000hz and gave it some lowcut also, I set mine to 108hz. It makes it less digital sounding and takes away the boominess of the Reverb. Finally i set the mix of the first Rev to 31.9%
Hope you like the changes :)

i'll incorporate those into the axe II patch. any other changes? did you raise the reverb density to 8?

ok, here's the patch for the II, with the ultra 30w cab. sounds nice to me. if soundshell wants to port over the cab ir, then post it in the axe II preset exchange forum, that would be cool and the gang

Hey Simeon,
Tried it with the 30w cab and it sounded great, I would recommend this for everyone if they don't want to take up a cab slot. I've also made A LOT of changes to this patch since I originally posted it....I'll post my new one as soon as I finish it. I would also like to thank eway for your help, after I opened your patch I incorporated a few things that you did into mine and its sounding much better now.

Glad to hear the feedback guys.:razz

Alright guys, here's my updated patch....same cab. I'm exhausted with this preset, it's been a work in progress for about a month. I bypassed the drive pedal, you can undo that if you'd like the sound to be a bit brighter.

It's definitely got a different feel than the original I posted but I think it is a more natural sound.

:)

Attachments

• JeffPengelly DevClean 2.syx
    2 KB · Views: 167
Back
Top Bottom