Development with the next firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Good Vibes GIF by goodfortunesonly

After a long wait my FM3T arrived yesterday. I knew the new FW won't be released until that day, so the curse is broken now - remember this tweet!

Ooh... gapless switching eh?! Might have to hold that QC purchase for a few days.

So this would mean I could switch between say EVH5153 Red and Jazz 120 seamlessly?

Ooh... gapless switching eh?! Might have to hold that QC purchase for a few days.

So this would mean I could switch between say EVH5153 Red and Jazz 120 seamlessly?
You could switch a EVH red
Jazz , MarKV and a JCM800
Seamlessly if you wanted too ,if it works the same way as the AX3

It’s Saturday, dude. Have we reached a point that we expect these people to work overtime so that we can have a free beta a couple days earlier? Come on, people.
I don’t expect anything, dude. I thought I remembered the latest thing on AxeFXIII being released on a Saturday plus there’s other threads about this I don’t keep up with so I was just seeing if anybody had heard anything I had not heard.
I don’t appreciate the unwarranted hostility.
Did I come across any kind of way in my question? The answer is no, I didn’t. I have been patient and rooting for the Fractal team and even commented about how comments that do come across as rude and pushy don’t help.
I should be able to ask a simple question without being talked down to by somebody who wants to posture.

If this indeed is the case and the new firmware enables it, I have no reason whatsoever going Quad Cortex.

Admin_M already confirmed that we are getting gapless, they said they were going to go ahead and release the firmware with the new amps and gapless switching (indicating all that was good to go already) but they decided to hold off and do another private beta first because they’re going to go ahead and put CygnusX3 in this firmware as well, we just gotta wait a little longer and we get all the goods 😊

In my opinion Fractal sounds better than QC anyways.

Oh well. I'm on 7.00 and tested whether there is a gap or not in my go to preset. I can actually live with what it is now 😳. Must've gotten better in one of the updates after I tried it last time.

Go figure. If the new update makes it even better I have absolutely no reason to change from the FM3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom