AFIII Presets Develop Device | Fractal Axe-Fx III Presets Master Thread

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III
Had a small squelch today on my Modern Match preset, and I did the 19.01fw update, would that have anything to do with it?
Thanks DD
Maybe that could be the reason. I haven't updated the presets to this firmware yet. I will check it ASAP. As soon as I update, you will automatically receive an email with the new version of the presets.

Maybe that could be the reason. I haven't updated the presets to this firmware yet. I will check it ASAP. As soon as I update, you will automatically receive an email with the new version of the presets.
That was fast wow you are a great vendor, and this pleases me bcuz I LOVE this Preset pack so much!

So I dont update presets much, and wondering If I just remove the old ones and just Install the new like normal?

So I dont update presets much, and wondering If I just remove the old ones and just Install the new like normal?
Replacing the original presets may be the best solution, in this case, however, if you ever want to go back for any reason, you can always download the original presets again as well. Since you bought them before the update, you can access the presets at any time.

You are loving you preset pack - very cool are you using it out to speakers or headphones ? thanks
The Modern Match ones are being mostly used to record and using HD650 headphones, but I tried this pack on my Laney 2x12 FRFR cab loud and same result, just excellent, also killer through my Adams Monitors, some wizardry in this pack, and has such balance and clarity

The Modern Match ones are being mostly used to record and using HD650 headphones, but I tried this pack on my Laney 2x12 FRFR cab loud and same result, just excellent, also killer through my Adams Monitors, some wizardry in this pack, and has such balance and clarity
I listen and test all my presets on my ADAM S3H monitors, Headrush FRFR-112, and Sennheiser HD 800S headphones. Just for info.

Digging the Multiband Comp and Gate, you have them set just about where I need them too haha, My Favorite presets by far...

Last edited:
Hello. I Bought one of your lifetime passes and really enjoy your products. I've had the squelch problem also. It is NOT your presets. It's the way the intelligent gate is set in the input block. If you switch to classic gate it goes away. Might be fixed by setting the intelligent gate differently, but I haven't tried it.

Hello. I Bought one of your lifetime passes and really enjoy your products. I've had the squelch problem also. It is NOT your presets. It's the way the intelligent gate is set in the input block. If you switch to classic gate it goes away. Might be fixed by setting the intelligent gate differently, but I haven't tried it.
Also noticed its much worse with high output humbuckers. Is really bad with my SD alpha omega set.

Hi, I'm glad you enjoy my products. Yes, I thought it might be related to the particular noise gate setting. This is a thing that everyone has to set individually according to their guitar. I'll try to compare it tomorrow in the studio and possibly adjust the noise gate settings in the presets.

Oh thats what that was haha thanks, I never bothered to Investigate lol, Love this Modern Match Preset pack and all 25 sound Rad with my single coil guitar or the Humbuckers!

modernmatchaxefxIII_1800x1800.png

MODERNMATCH | Fractal Axe-Fx III
https://premixed-templates-presets.com/products/modernmatch-fractal-axe-fx-iii

A collection of 25 presets (2 scenes each) for Fractal Axe-Fx III. If you like the bands Architects, Northlane, The Ghost Inside, ERRA, and others like them, this pack is the obvious choice for you.

This pack contains 25 deep-tuned presets with a TMA block. Fully compatible with FRFR cabinets.
So should I skip updates, bcuz I am extremely happy with the way this pack sounds right now, and don't want any changes, obviously we will get caught up but how long can I skip before It's not recommended?

Back
Top Bottom