Design update wish

You guys DO realize that this is some really SICK SHIT.....right? I mean really, do think an auto mechanic dreams of humping the tailpipe of a Ferrari? Get a grip guys! :roll

IN THE WORDS OF EVERYONE HERE:

LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP DUDE.
No need to lighten up,........DUDE!

I understand fully what the intent of this post is. And my reply was not meant in any way, shape, form or fashion to be 'HEAVY' handed. It was simply a passing comment about how 'SILLY' some of these posts are getting.

I mean really is that the best you can do?

If you read all my past posts you will see that they are well thought out posts with no hint of mean or antagonistic thoughts.

My advise to you FABIO is listen to your very own words and "LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP DUDE."

so....all this time I've been taking 'tap tempo' the wrong way? I figured when I got the 'tap' right, it lit up green to give me a sign it was 'good'. hmm....

No need to lighten up,........DUDE!

I understand fully what the intent of this post is. And my reply was not meant in any way, shape, form or fashion to be 'HEAVY' handed. It was simply a passing comment about how 'SILLY' some of these posts are getting.

I mean really is that the best you can do?

If you read all my past posts you will see that they are well thought out posts with no hint of mean or antagonistic thoughts.

My advise to you FABIO is listen to your very own words and "LIGHTEN THE FUCK UP DUDE."

Hmmmm, how to respond to your comment.....

Nah, I won't dignify you with a proper retort. It's 4.30am and my inebriated mind is all for an all out flame war, but I shall resist the urge to antagonise you. We are all friendly here and nobody means to infer any disrespect. Myself included. Try to accept people's light hearted comments with all the grace that is intended. Peace.

ps: the best I can do right now is little now more then a few sentences. Wait until I sober up and we can move this to pm's and spare the innocent bystanders a public spectacle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom