Deluxe Reverb and Jubilee/Dumble soundclip

As said in the german board, you have a great "Allen Hinds" kind of vibe going on here, not just soundwise! Great :D

And as I said also in the german axe-forum: This is a great compliment. Because Alan Hinds is a great guitarist. And because Paco is a great guitarist and an expert for a great electric guitar sound. Thank you, Paco.

Hello,
Sounds good overall. Liked the tones.

There seems to be a lot of dynamic range. Way more that most music being put out today typically. I am a big fan of things not being too perfect & limited within a breath of passing out.

I am making a couple of assumptions about the track.

- no post compression
- no post eq
- no mastering.

There are a few sections where the volume swings strong to my ears. Maybe a little overall leveling would be helpful or pleasing to the ear.

I think getting stuff out for critique is a good idea.. will speed the learning curve.

As turn about is fair play I am going to throw something up here as well for review.
I tend to like my stuff a few days later more than when it is fresh.
Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your justified criticism.
You´re right: No mastering, no eq, nothing. And a song that is not ready. I have to learn a lot about recording.
This clip is more about finding out, if people here like my Axe-Fx-Sounds and my kind of playing.
I´m looking forward for your music!
Greetings, Jürgen from Bremen

This was tasty!
The tone is spot on for your playing. Very expressive touch.
More please!

I really like this. . . rhythm tone, lead tone and playing. The lead tone is one I've had going in my head, one that I've been meaning to pursue. It's great to know the combination of amps used. What speaker IR(s) did you choose?

Terry.

The IR´s are: Tweed Verb R121 (UR) with the Deluxe Reverb. And I used the Enhancer paralell to the signal chain on the last position (-10db).
For the lead I used two IR´s from the "german axe fest": Diezel 2x12 Mix N+R and Diezel 2x12 SM57 N (in stereo, one with 0.06 ms delay). But I´m sure everybody will find something in the stock IR´s also. We all have different taste.

Sounds nice. The tone has a nice edge to it, sounds like it would cut through in a completed mix. Good job!

I like how you pick you way from clean to blaring. You've got that Dumble dialed in right.

Back
Top Bottom