Delay/reverb tails isolation question

dvon88

Hey all,

I am wondering if there is a away to isolate the tails of the reverb/delay or even potentially any other effects? I am pretty sure I saw in a video (probably by @2112 or @LucasLeCompte ) about it being done, but I believe that is lost in the bowels of my viewing history by this point. Anyone have any ideas? I'm looking to basically run the guitar tone into the reverb or delay, and then be able to completely phase it out so that only the reverb or delay tails are audible and that way I can have complete control over just those, none of the dry tone coming in. Might not be possible, but I figured I would ask. Thanks for the help!

Excellent man thanks a ton, I figured it would be something stupidly simple! Just didn't think to try that haha

If you want to completely cut the dry sound then put the effect in series and set the bypass mode to Mute In. Check page 55 of the manual for diagrams of all the bypass modes.

Are you asking about ducking reverb and delay? There are ducker controls for that so that only the tail is heard and the effect is either not audible or at a lower level when playing.

Back
Top Bottom