Deception (Tesseract cover)

Skyadron

Inspired
Hey guys!

I've recorded a cover from deception by tesseract using my standard. I've had it for almost a month now and I love it :D

what do you guys suggest for me to improve my mixing? It seems I'm unable to tame that huge low end on the mix (which pisses me off) but I think the overall result was good.

here is the link:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14642837/deception.mp3

thanks for listening :)

Amazing! Kind enough to share the patches? I've been looking for clean & distorted 'standard' patches link this for ages! Cheers.

thanks a lot for the feedback, guys! I'm really happy you enjoyed it! :D

Nice work there - FAS Modern?

It was the pvh 5105 through the metal 4x12 cab (with a t808 for boost)

Amazing! Kind enough to share the patches? I've been looking for clean & distorted 'standard' patches link this for ages! Cheers.

Yeah, surely! I just need to get my axefx back, cause my friend borrowed it for a gig... it will be here by the next few days, then I will share the patches with you guys! These are very simple patches though. Just mess around with the t808, the pvh 5105, the metal 4x12 and light graphic eqing and you should get pretty close!

Oh! I have used the deluxe verb with no cab for the cleans also. I just boosted frequencies around 5k and 10k after the amp block.

Last edited:
For the clean, track it again up an octave, I believe that's how Mr Acle gets that chimey feel. Good job!

I just got my axe fx back, but it seems that my friend screwed some of my patches (including this one). He changed the patches I created instead of creating new ones for him to use on his gig ¬¬. This sucks. Anyways, I will try to re-do my 5150 patch (the one I used in this recording), then I'll upload it here. Sorry guys :(

"Nice job - I've been trying for ages to get the syncopation on that tune right!"

yeah, it is quite tough! but gets easy when you find the rythm pattern

Last edited:
great!
i hope you'll be able to re-create the patch :)
what about the clean sound ? is it a sample ?
if no, i'd like the patch too :)

ok, the files are also attached to this post

(I always seem to do something wrong in every post) :(

Attachments

• 5150.syx
    2 KB · Views: 62
  • Glassy Clean.syx
    2 KB · Views: 52
Back
Top Bottom