Decapitated - The Negation Tone Match. Patch Inside.

Thank you bro, was just going to request a Decapitated tone match! I'm VERY green...(just got my Axe FX Monday) and figured if I posted now it would give me time to figure out wtf I'm doing! Thanks again...Vogg freaking rips!

Thank you bro, was just going to request a Decapitated tone match! I'm VERY green...(just got my Axe FX Monday) and figured if I posted now it would give me time to figure out wtf I'm doing! Thanks again...Vogg freaking rips!

Hey no prob, hope you enjoy.

Since you're pretty new to it, a couple pointers:
Depending on what pickups you're using, you'll need to play around with the amp gain, noise gate, TS808's drive, and over all level. There's a killer knowledge base here, and I've found everyone to be quite helpful (if you search first haha). Feel free to PM me anytime with questions.

Yes, Vogg's ridiculous.

EDIT: Oh, and congrats on the new toy ;)

post-2153-0-43535400-1363463416.jpg

Can't wait to try this once TMA is fixed on V10. That sounded absolutely awful when I downloaded it, really thin sounding and like everyone else has been saying there is some kind of crazy reverb going on in the TMA.

Can't wait to try this once TMA is fixed on V10. That sounded absolutely awful when I downloaded it, really thin sounding and like everyone else has been saying there is some kind of crazy reverb going on in the TMA.

Really? I haven't been keeping up on any bug reports/complaints on v10. So, v10's TMA, in general, are buggy?

Try and load the patch directly on the axe with sysex or midi-ox and avoid AXE EDIT. The patch should work fine after and you can use axe edit once its up and running.

Try and load the patch directly on the axe with sysex or midi-ox and avoid AXE EDIT. The patch should work fine after and you can use axe edit once its up and running.

OK, will do tonight with MIDI-OX. Sorry for the tease fellas. Stay tuned.

Yes, V10 Tone Match has issues. Really looking forward to the fix, issues aside I was blown away how accurate and easy to use it was.

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-ii-tone-match/67069-tone-match-v-10-issue.html

Cool, thanks for the heads up. I'll check this thread out.

FWIW, I thought the same thing when I tone matched this tone last night. I tweaked for maybe 2 minutes before tone matching. Incredible results. Also, the Rectos by themselves are now awesome (to me). I never liked them in previous firmwares.

Back
Top Bottom