Dann Huff - Stay (Giant) Preset and Tabs

Yeah, he´s unbelievable - I just can imagine that someone with those skills stops playing guitar and prefers producing:) There are millions out thre who´d love to play like him, and he just quits....the voice of the heart I guess:)

don't be fooled, Dann still plays plenty, he just got tired of the session grind on the guitar side of things.

May i ask where can i find that IR?
I have so many that its really hard to find the right one. I bought a few OH mix libraries a few weeks ago but i can't find any match to your description.

I'll be more than happy to buy any collection that includes the IR used in your patch.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I don´t know - but that was a factory IR so maybe you already have it? It was F 149 in the IIXL
Hope that helps...

May i ask where can i find that IR?
I have so many that its really hard to find the right one. I bought a few OH mix libraries a few weeks ago but i can't find any match to your description.

I'll be more than happy to buy any collection that includes the IR used in your patch.

Thanks a lot in advance :)

I think you can find it in the UltraRes Samples-folder that came with the last official FW-version (18.12)

Dan Huff is one of my all time favorite players, and he doesn't get mentioned nearly enough among the greats. Thank you for posting this. Great work.

Back
Top Bottom