Dan Danzi - Thanks!

Burgs

Power User
I've been enlisted to do a Fractal Audio clinic at the forthcoming Melbourne Guitar Show in a week's time with the AX8. I'm looking forward to it. I thought I'd try and wow some of the crew with some EVH stuff courtesy of Dan's outstanding presets. I'll demo the sound and then deconstruct the preset to show them what the FAS software architecture and code is capable of. So I put up a little teaser this afternoon on Facebook and Youtube to show them off.

Dan, I can't thank you enough for these amazing presets. They're almost otherworldly.

I've been enlisted to do a Fractal Audio clinic at the forthcoming Melbourne Guitar Show in a week's time with the AX8. I'm looking forward to it. I thought I'd try and wow some of the crew with some EVH stuff courtesy of Dan's outstanding presets. I'll demo the sound and then deconstruct the preset to show them what the FAS software architecture and code is capable of. So I put up a little teaser this afternoon on Facebook and Youtube to show them off.

Dan, I can't thank you enough for these amazing presets. They're almost otherworldly.

You're very welcome! So great to hear someone playing with these other than me! Thanks also for mentioning my name, I really appreciate that. Good luck with the show and thanks for your appreciation post. :)

@Burgs if there is anything I can do to help you further in preparation for your show, feel free to let me know OK? It's quite obvious you have a good grasp on Eddie and what's going on with the patches. But if something comes up or you need me for anything, don't hesitate.

Thanks again, I had to reread this thread and watch the video again. :)

Back
Top Bottom