• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Damn - Snooze You Lose!!

Josh O

So wait list be damned, I want an MFC!! So yesterday I got on the computer real quick and decided to check the stock situation, went to purchase and low behold into my cart it went! Of course I was on the go at the time and couldn't make the purchase. Well, conked out early last night and never made it back to the computer. Just checked a few minutes ago and sold out :cry: Classic case of ya snooze ya lose!!!

Man me want!!

s0c9

There'll be more.
I skipped wait list and mine shipped today. Got tracking #.

flyingfadr

Power User
Same thing happened to me with the first 5 that became available.... sat with it in my cart, drove home from work to "think about it"... got home and they were GONE... said I wouldn't let that happen again, so when they became available THIS time I bit... it's been sitting at UPS since this morning.... no chance to get there and pick it up... work is crazy... so I have to wait till MONDAY !! (pulling hair out... and my current MIDI pedal failed AGAIN at the gig tonight...and another gig tomorrow... :(

Top Bottom