D'addario string users...

shotgunn

Fractal Fanatic
Hey guys I just got set up as a D'addario dealer. I'm going to be placing an order for my guitar shop. The trouble is I don't need $150 in strings at the moment (minimum order quantity). If there are any D'addario players out there who would like to place an order I'm pretty sure I can get you guys a good deal. Let me know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: jon
I usually buy by the box and am out right now, PM me with what kind of deal you can offer + ship. XL10's Nickel wound regular light... thanks.

What do you normally pay? I was thinking $45 shipped (48 con USA) for a 10 pack. Does that sound reasonable? I would probably open the box and put the 10 packs into a smaller flat rate USPS box if you don't mind. Otherwise the S/H would double.

This also includes Planet Waves line and Evans drum heads and more.

i'd definitely be interested if you don't mind shipping to the uk. i'm after a 10 pack of ESXL110's (double ball end) at the moment and i regularly buy 10 packs of EXL110's although i don't need any right now. the double ball end ones are really expensive in the uk....

well i usually can't afford to buy boxes of 10 for the double ball end (not sure they even do them any more). the cheapest i can find for 5 sets, shipped to my door, is 60 euros

i will say though, that this would only be worth doing if i didn't have to pay any tax or duty...easily done though, if you label the package right....

Last edited:
Not to be a downer, but it's going to be tough to beat Musician's Friend: 10 pack of EXL110 (what I use) for $36.99 with free shipping.

I know man. I saw that. I'll have to eat the $5 USPS shipping. I'm not looking to make a ton of cash. I just want to meet the $150 min order and get what I need for my shop. I will literally be making like $2 if I sell at $36.99 with free shipping. Unless I can get enough orders to get 100 packs so can get the next price break. I just don't want to lose money on the deal. If everybody can send the PayPal payment as a gift then I won't have to lose out on the fee.

I never mind paying extra to either support someone ambitious trying to make an honest buck, or for service that is really worth it.

It WOULD be hard to beat musician's friend on that deal tho. Shotgunn why not list some of the other dealerships you have? I'm sure you could get a lot more momentum going ;)

Well, if you can actually sell for $36.99 and ship free and still make a couple of bucks, then you have a decision to make. Are you wanting to make profit right now or just meet the $150 minimum order without going out-of-pocket? I've got a good supply of strings, but I'd buy another 10-pack for $35 with free shipping. You wouldn't make anything, but it would help you meet your minimum order. Something to consider. You might find other guys in the same boat as me who don't necessarily need more strings but are always on the lookout for a great deal. If you can get to that 100-pack price break, then you can start making some profit and still offer a great service.

GraphTech, LR Baggs, EBS, Fernandes, Hi Watt, G7th capo's, EMG, Dimarzio, Dunlop, ummmm... Thinking... Soon to be Fishman THEY JUST ANNOUNCED A WIRELESS MIDI GUITAR DEVICE!!! EHX, and a LOT that I can't remember.

Well, if you can actually sell for $36.99 and ship free and still make a couple of bucks, then you have a decision to make. Are you wanting to make profit right now or just meet the $150 minimum order without going out-of-pocket? I've got a good supply of strings, but I'd buy another 10-pack for $35 with free shipping. You wouldn't make anything, but it would help you meet your minimum order. Something to consider. You might find other guys in the same boat as me who don't necessarily need more strings but are always on the lookout for a great deal. If you can get to that 100-pack price break, then you can start making some profit and still offer a great service.

I can still make a few bucks at $36.99 shipped in the U.S. Let me know if you want in. My email is shotgunn @ shotgunnmods dot net

I basically just want to get a couple luthier packs (25 sets) for my shop. That'll do me for a couple years most likely unless business REALLY picks up.

I can still make a few bucks at $36.99 shipped in the U.S. Let me know if you want in. My email is shotgunn @ shotgunnmods dot net

I basically just want to get a couple luthier packs (25 sets) for my shop. That'll do me for a couple years most likely unless business REALLY picks up.

If you can get me two box sets at that price I'm in.

So it turns out that D'Addario has eliminated the 100 pack price break. No biggie... If I could just get 1 or 2 more guys to order I'll be all good for this first order.

Any takers?

Bump. Any other takers? I'm waiting for one more payment. I hope to order today.

Just saw this thread today. :( You probably already ordered. If not, I'm interested if you can get XL120's. I'm in Texas.

Thanks,
Brandon

Back
Top Bottom