Dad Jokes

The Duplex on May 20, 2022

Some of that south of the border water?
Nope. Had spoken to my boss and asked him what his plans for after work were. It's a bit too warm to sit outdoors on the back patio this evening, so will need to just unwind with a cold drink and a bottle of fizzy water, cuppa tea, and a snack. Feet up. Today topped out about 96°F, and it's a tad humid indoors. Will run the AC a while then head to bed. Travel today was brief jaunt in a window-open car. Thundershowered briefly while at work, no issues driving home.

Have fun, dudes and dudettes, need to recharge the batteries and rearrange the sock drawer, whilst sipping merrily upon a bottle of cold cheer. See you after-hours...

ZZ Top it is and a couple dozen oysters with a cold beverage & a pound of shrimp. How , How, How. o_O;)
Our grocers is advertising littleneck clams and various IPA blends. I usually avoid clams, but love shrimp...family enjoyed an Arborio Veggie Shrimp dish just this Friday...spent this noontime cleaning the grill and tending garden; planting scallions, sitting back in my recliner with a fan...if the evening weather cooperates, will sit outdoors sipping a cold drink under the stars again...lather, rinse, repeat...

Back
Top Bottom