Dad Jokes

What do you call a belt with a watch on it?

A waist of time. ⌚🤖🙄😆🤣

“Music is the universal language of mankind.” ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

OMG, so this thread proves that multiple and repeated posts does NOT equal funny shit. My God, gimme a break on 3rd grade level chit.

Just saying, @Freds55 , it aint that funny bro....let it be.

There are threads that might be interesting for you and others that are not. It applies to all of us. Avoid what's not for you. Just don't be negative.

Not every joke is top 100 but this thread spreads good mood. Can we leave it like this? Thank you for respecting that.

All the best.

And your opinion means as much as posting other superfluous BS as well. Good day to you (insert proper pronoun) since this was not directed at you but you felt that "sheepdog" need to intervene. Good time and good feels posts are wonderful, but when it becomes superfluous for "the feels" and numerical posts, I call BS and enough already. It ain't funny but thanks for proving my point @don_joe . Maybe it's an English thing. I dunno. I am old, salty dog. Thanks for sharing though.

Don't take it personally from me. I came here to find a pearl or two, I'm glad if I can have a laugh. In these times, I appreciate people with good will. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But I'm glad that we have this thread. Seeing your post, I just found it unfair to the guys who make the effort to spread some positivity. I hope you understand that. I wish you all the best Craig, really...

There are threads that might be interesting for you and others that are not. It applies to all of us. Avoid what's not for you. Just don't be negative.

Not every joke is top 100 but this thread spreads good mood. Can we leave it like this? Thank you for respecting that.

All the best.
I apologize. Having a horrid day today and most certainly do not mean to lash out at you for not reason. Sorry.

Don't take it personally from me. I came here to find a pearl or two, I'm glad if I can have a laugh. In these times, I appreciate people with good will. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. But I'm glad that we have this thread. Seeing your post, I just found it unfair to the guys who make the effort to spread some positivity. I hope you understand that. I wish you all the best Craig, really...
Reading this after my last post. Agreed. You are totally correct and I concede and retract my previous aggressions. You folks are wonderful and I truly appreciate all your contributions to the information and expertise and for God's sake, the levity of this forum. I will back out now and regroup on my unsolicited opinions.

Yep, you are right momentary lapse and my bad.
Thankfully, you guys are stronger than my piss poor attitude as of late. Apologies.
Life's too short. I will see myself out now.
And I think you mentioned an "English thing" (I assume you mean UK...?) Maybe that's part of it.
These are mostly what some people call "groaners," in that the punchline can be enough to make you 'groan', instead of laugh. And they're also puns, both of which is what makes them humorous. Some of them that others laugh hard at, I think are stupid, and vice versa. It's just a form of light-hearted humor, and perhaps it doesn't translate all that well to others, even though they speak the same language...?
Just a thought...

Back
Top Bottom