Dad Jokes

So, this doesn't really fit the "Dad Joke" format, but it's too funny not to post (especially for you married guys):

God created Adam, and saw he was lonely. So, God told Adam that He was going to make him a companion that would help him with everything. She'd clean, cook, wash clothes, be a friend, and even rub his feet after a long day. She was to be perfect in every but that it was going to cost an arm and a leg to get her.

Adam thought for a moment, and then said, "What can I get for a rib?" :p :fire: 👫

A guy walks into a bar and there’s a horse serving drinks. The horse asks, “What are you staring at?
Haven’t you ever seen a horse tending bar before?”
The guy says, “It’s not that.

I just never thought the parrot would sell the place.” Lolo_O;):D😆

An old Italian man from New Jersey was somewhat distraught because he had hoped to cultivate his garden this year, but the ground was too hard. Normally, he'd ask his son to do it without question, but his son was in prison.

So the father wrote the son a letter:

Dear Vincent,

I am somewhat saddened this year because I had wished to grow a tomato garden, but the soil is too hard to cultivate. I used to be able to do it myself, and when I could not, you were always there to help me out. I am sorry that you are in prison, because you would be able to help without question.

Your loving father,
Poppa.

Within two week's time, the father received a letter back from his son. it read:

Dear Pop,

Don't try tilling your garden. That's where all the bodies are buried."

Your son,
Vinnie

The next morning at 4AM, the FBI and local police descended upon the old Italian man's home, and dug up the entire area. When they found nothing incriminating, they apologized to the old man, and left.

The same day, another letter from the son arrived. It read:

Dear Pop,

Go ahead and plant your tomato garden now. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love,
Vinnie

An old Italian man from New Jersey was somewhat distraught because he had hoped to cultivate his garden this year, but the ground was too hard. Normally, he'd ask his son to do it without question, but his son was in prison.

So the father wrote the son a letter:

Dear Vincent,

I am somewhat saddened this year because I had wished to grow a tomato garden, but the soil is too hard to cultivate. I used to be able to do it myself, and when I could not, you were always there to help me out. I am sorry that you are in prison, because you would be able to help without question.

Your loving father,
Poppa.

Within two week's time, the father received a letter back from his son. it read:

Dear Pop,

Don't try tilling your garden. That's where all the bodies are buried."

Your son,
Vinnie

The next morning at 4AM, the FBI and local police descended upon the old Italian man's home, and dug up the entire area. When they found nothing incriminating, they apologized to the old man, and left.

The same day, another letter from the son arrived. It read:

Dear Pop,

Go ahead and plant your tomato garden now. It was the best I could do under the circumstances.

Love,
Vinnie
Now that was hilarious good joke. I really enjoyed that one I’m still laughing. :D😆

Back
Top Bottom