Cygnus FW 16.02 Instrument Impedance Bug?

Roberto70

Hi All, I remember in the Cygnus beta the new feature of instrument impedance set to auto allow to automatically change impedance of the first effect in the chain (example face fuzz automatically to Auto:22k). I see with 16.02 it remains to Auto 1M. It's a bug or i miss something?

The selector is buggy for me. It likes to flicker every time I open the block in Axe Edit. It’s no longer happens on the unit itself last time I checked.

I've just went through all the drives as the first effect and I get Auto 1M on all except:

230K - BB PRE
230K - Full OD
22K - PI Fuzz
230K - Super OD
70K - Treble Boost

Still not working properly..... I checked all the drives many of them don't change the impedance

Face Fuzz - 1M- This is definitelt 22k but Impedence set at 1M so looks wrong (from electrosmash.com/fuzz-face seems even lower to 8K)
TD 808 - 1M - from what i know has to be 230K, from electrosmash.com/tube-screamer-analysis seems 446k

if i use the face fuzz at 22k is very realistic especially with the guitar volume knob, it's a pity that seems buggy as the input instr impedance is fixed at 1 since FW 16 (during the beta FW 16 was working properly) today with FW 17 the problem is still on....

Back
Top Bottom