Cygnus Dizzy amps BUG ?

@My name is mud I am also glad that the JP2 has been improved.

The high gain faction mostly uses the same amps... ;-)
The VH4 is used by Metallica on the St. Anger and by Adam Jones (Tool), Mastodon, Bullet for my Valentine, ...

Last edited:
Diezel VH4 is indeed legendary. There's no other amp I've played through (other than maybe some other diezel) that gives me this combination of tightness, mush, and no overly prominent TS character. It's hard to describe properly. Less tight than some Amps, more mushy, BUT there's still a "projection" there.

A bit off topic, but listen to this. VH4 through torpedo. It's this combination of tightness and mush that just screams "diezel". Omg awooga.

Last edited:
Diezel channel 3 is indeed legendary. There's no other amp I've played through (other than maybe some other diezel) that gives me this combination of tightness, mush, and no overly prominent TS character. It's hard to describe properly. Less tight than some Amps, more mushy, BUT there's still a "projection" there.

A bit off topic, but listen to this. VH4 through torpedo. It's this combination of tightness and mush that just screams "diezel". Omg awooga.

yup, that´s exactly how my vh4 used to sound..I had 3 different vh4´s and this video is pretty much paramount.

also your description is exactly as what I hear coming from real VH4, it´s for sure unique amp and there´s nothing like it.

the most modern ones VH4 sounds like this :

Diezel VH4 is indeed legendary. There's no other amp I've played through (other than maybe some other diezel) that gives me this combination of tightness, mush, and no overly prominent TS character. It's hard to describe properly. Less tight than some Amps, more mushy, BUT there's still a "projection" there.

But was has he done to that PRS? :eek: Completely slaughtered😂

Back
Top Bottom