Custom Preset

If this is not allowed here I apologize.

I have spent forever and a day tried to create a very, very specific tone. What is the best place to go to to pay somebody to build me a tone? It is an extremely specific sound.

I have tried 1000 different ways I have worn myself out. Tone is the intro riff of the following video. I can provide really detailed information on how it’s supposed to work, but I just cannot make it work.

Do you need help getting the tone, or just the 'Center-Left-Right, Center-Left-Right, Left-Right' Panning? I would use the 'Sequencer' tied to a Pan/Balance parameter for that. With a little bit of 'Damping', in the Sequencer itself, or in the Edit Modifier window.

Do you need help getting the tone, or just the 'Center-Left-Right, Center-Left-Right, Left-Right' Panning? I would use the 'Sequencer' tied to a Pan/Balance parameter for that. With a little bit of 'Damping', in the Sequencer itself, or in the Edit Modifier window.
I need help making the sound. I have message to the guy in the video and he did it in logic. He said that the sequence is center right left center right left right left. I’ve done that in the sequence or I just can’t get the guitar sound proper and it doesn’t sound like it doing the sound correctly now he said it is a pan effect.

I have the volume/pan block in there, but my only options are volume and auto swell and that’s kind of where I’m stuck but it doesn’t sound correct.

Can you export your preset and post it here? And what firmware it was made on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom