Cry much?

You would cry too if you were about to get a bullet in the..Ax..for not crying!!

Anybody ever see "The Return Of The Living Dead" i am expecting..brains..at any minute!!

:mrgreen

Last edited:
I am so thankful I don't live there. Every country has its problems, but some are far worse off than others.

appearances

guys,

people starve there, as in to death, with some regularity in the winter.
power blinks as does the heat, all the time - even in what passes for "big" cities there.
its not a class issue, its a nearly universal worry except for the extreme few.

it is nothing, i mean nothing like south korea.

wouldn't be at all surprised if these kids were put there and told to act upset. it does look odd doesn't it?
no different than the kids shipped in for the putin counter rally the week before in Russia.
many north koreans live in a state of fear and control that is nearly impossible to imagine outside of fiction that we read as kids.
they aren't just worried about their abstract rights, they are worried about getting access to things taken for granted by anyone on this forum i'd suspect.

Don't be an idiot

As others have mentioned, the people of North Korea have been ruthlessly repressed for decades. It's easy to mock this kind of video from our safe and comfy seats, but the fact is that these people have been told from birth that their "Dear Leader" is, literally, a god. As preposterous as that sounds to us, it's a totally different perspective there.

It's easy to feel superior when seeing something like this. However, it only takes a moment's thought to realize that we should feel pity for these people, not scorn. I know you're probably only making a joke, and not really commenting on these people as people per se, but try and show at least a bit of compassion.

Back
Top Bottom