Crackling out of one Channel

Gebella

Hi all,

I recently purchased an Axe FX II XL, I have two brand new Atomic passive Wedges and a brand new QSC power amp, powered through a brand new Furman.

I am getting a constant crackle out of one of the channels. it is not high CPU utilization, as it happens even with low CPU patches. I hope it's not static electricity, i tried to discharge by using a static cling cloth as recommended, to no avail.

It only comes out of one channel, and it is always the same channel. I have updated all firmware to 15.02.

Any ideas? I am about to snap.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions..

Hi all,

I recently purchased an Axe FX II XL, I have two brand new Atomic passive Wedges and a brand new QSC power amp, powered through a brand new Furman.

I am getting a constant crackle out of one of the channels. it is not high CPU utilization, as it happens even with low CPU patches. I hope it's not static electricity, i tried to discharge by using a static cling cloth as recommended, to no avail.

It only comes out of one channel, and it is always the same channel. I have updated all firmware to 15.02.

Any ideas? I am about to snap.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions..

Contact support (or bring it by the office).

Back
Top Bottom