COVID. Thought for sure that I was in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Public service and government are not the same thing.
If your definition of
government includes health care, or national defence, or
broadcasting, or taxation, or, transport, or business development, environment, or a multitude of
other government services then my comment above still 100% applies, and your targetted statement above is insulting to a huge number of hard working, honest, well intentioned, good people.

If your definition of
government includes health care, or national defence, or
broadcasting, or taxation, or, transport, or business development, environment, or a multitude of
other government services then my comment above still 100% applies, and your targetted statement above is insulting to a huge number of hard working, honest, well intentioned, good people.

Well....there are some of those things that I think are fundamentally wrong for any government to do. But, I can accept the criticism.

I'll revise it to say that there are basically no good politicians.

I should also say that I'm one step short of being an anarchist.

Ya know maybe taking steroids was the key?

Everything comes down to extreme bias and anecdotal evidence.
"I took ivermectin and then I got well" - Implying that it wouldn't have happened otherwise despite not knowing what would have happened.
It's like saying "I drank water and it cured covid". A steroidal treatment can really curb a few of the nasty side-effects of covid and make you feel better but it should always be prescribed first.

That sounds a bit more level-headed, well done!

As a health-care professional I would like to get people off the idea that there is some miracle cure out there. There isn't, I promise you. There are some really advanced treatments that should only be used in hospitals because they are quite expensive.
I care about the health of people and have seen enough people who ruined themselves with meds and drugs, especially the "My neighbour took..." kind.

The exact same thing could be said for "I got vaccinated and my COVID effects were mild" when the person might have been asymptomatic without the shot but you will never hear the MSM say this.

What is probably the no1 occupation parents push their children to be? Next ask yourself why? Money or to help people? I'd bet more the former than the later...so take a person motivated by money to be a Doctor and ask yourself if that is a good thing or a bad thing.....

As for "I'd take my advice from a Doctor" go to any industrial site and deal with some of the Engineers who probably a large percentage were pushed by their parents to take that career for the $$$ .....you might be surprised actually make that shocked what you find.

The exact same thing could be said for "I got vaccinated and my COVID effects were mild" when the person might have been asymptomatic without the shot but you will never hear the MSM say this.
The vaccine was engineered for that. The other meds in question were developed before it with parasites in mind.
It's apples and grapes.

The vaccine was engineered for that. The other meds in question were developed before it with parasites in mind.
It's apples and grapes.

This is largely a scientifically irrelevant statement. What a med was "developed" for and what it can be used for sometimes has no bearing on its efficacy for either. And for all intents and purposes, the "vaccine" doesn't work. This is the first "vaccine" that doesn't prevent a host from getting sick with the disease it's intended to protect against which such poor efficacy. In fact, we have no idea of that actual "safety and effectiveness" of this vaccine at all. If you look at the VAERS data it becomes pretty clear that, for some demographics, the cure is certainly worse than the disease.

This is largely a scientifically irrelevant statement. What a med was "developed" for and what it can be used for sometimes has no bearing on its efficacy for either. And for all intents and purposes, the "vaccine" doesn't work. This is the first "vaccine" that doesn't prevent a host from getting sick with the disease it's intended to protect against which such poor efficacy. In fact, we have no idea of that actual "safety and effectiveness" of this vaccine at all. If you look at the VAERS data it becomes pretty clear that, for some demographics, the cure is certainly worse than the disease.

And, again, if given the real information.....people would have been able to make their own decisions.

There's some amount of risk with most medical procedures and treatments. That one is no different.

What everyone was told was that it was safe and effective and if enough people got it, things would go back to normal.

Then things didn't go back to normal.
Then they published that efficacy wanes over time.
Then they said you need boosters to get back to normal.
Then people started looking at VAERS on their own, for better or worse.
Then a handful of people started claiming (and testing) that a lot of the side-effects came from not aspirating prior to injection.

And now, even Bill Gates is admitting that the Omicron variant is more effective at providing immunity on a global scale than the vaccine program.

As with basically everything else in this whole process...information is suppressed, the people who do the real science are vilified, the people who can do the math to analyze it are scared to....and no one really knows the answers to these questions.

Which divides the world into people who believe the gov't health workers by default and those who don't. And they'll never see eye to eye....which is probably an even worse problem as far as the trajectory of the future.

And, again, if given the real information.....people would have been able to make their own decisions.

There's some amount of risk with most medical procedures and treatments. That one is no different.

What everyone was told was that it was safe and effective and if enough people got it, things would go back to normal.

Then people started looking at VAERS on their own, for better or worse.
Then a handful of people started claiming (and testing) that a lot of the side-effects came from not aspirating prior to injection.

And now, even Bill Gates is admitting that the Omicron variant is more effective at providing immunity on a global scale than the vaccine program.

As with basically everything else in this whole process...information is suppressed, the people who do the real science are vilified, the people who can do the math to analyze it are scared to....and no one really knows the answers to these questions.

Which divides the world into people who believe the gov't health workers by default and those who don't. And they'll never see eye to eye....which is probably an even worse problem as far as the trajectory of the future.

Bill Gates is the ultimate James Bond villain. He is at home right now, stroking a white cat.

Why would anyone, in their right mind listen to someone, who can't even get his own product right, about their personal health, or state of anything to do with medicine? And then vilify people who disagree with him, who actually are medical scientists. Does that make sense to ANYONE? Just look at this thread. I was told to "frack off" by someone who says I am not following the accepted medical science. First of all, who says what is acceptable medical science and what isn't? Surely not an anchor on the nightly news. Or someone who has a vested financial interest in leaning a certain way, scientifically and politically. And how does this person who told me to "frack off" have any qualifications to determine what medical science to follow and what not to? Again, following a talking head's advice on TV isn't a great way to "follow the science", is it?

Or Dr. F, who has been so wrong, for so long, about so many things, and who has a company that is set up to do undisclosed scientific research?

Last edited:

The problem is enough people did not get it, and certainly not in a timely fashion.

Bill Gates is the ultimate James Bond villain. He is at home right now, stroking a white cat.

You're a man (I assume) after my own heart.

The problem is enough people did not get it, and certainly not in a timely fashion.

Not according to the last several months of data.
That statement also implies a logical inconsistency.

If the vaccine protected people, then the people who got it would have been protected.
The only people who logically should have cared about "everyone" getting vaccinated are the people who were medically ineligible.

Can you provide any peer reviewed, scientific data to support that this would have helped at all?

Before COVID, vaccines were known to impart actual immunity to a very high degree of efficacy. Polio has been virtually eradicated in the Western World, as was Small Pox.

The definition of "vaccine" has now been changed after a vaccine was given to the population that showed little to no efficacy in the spread of the virus, or improvement in the mortality rate. We were told that it would make the virus less potent once you got it, and prevent severe illness, but there has been very little, if any, peer reviewed, scientifically generated research to confirm this.

Both Marsonic and Ron_R are clearly in the same camp. Conspiracy leaning, anti establishment folk. Freedom of Speech! But there's a reason you can't yell fire in a crowded theatre. Bill gates is stroking a white cat......And he put chips in our heads too right? I typically don't try to defend billionaires, but I'm so fed up with people like you.

All of your rhetoric about the vaccines. Total none sense. The vaccines don't work cause they weren't 100% effective or wane overtime? If only we could satisfy people like you, the world would be a better place? I doubt it. Glad to be exiting this conversation as it devolves into a nut house. Qualified medical professional my ass!

Both Marsonic and Ron_R are clearly in the same camp. Conspiracy leaning, anti establishment folk. Freedom of Speech! But there's a reason you can't yell fire in a crowded theatre. Bill gates is stroking a white cat......And he put chips in our heads too right? I typically don't try to defend billionaires, but I'm so fed up with people like you.

All of your rhetoric about the vaccines. Total none sense. The vaccines don't work cause they weren't 100% effective or wane overtime? If only we could satisfy people like you, the world would be a better place? I doubt it. Glad to be exiting this conversation as it devolves into a nut house. Qualified medical professional my ass!

Because I follow actual medical science, and ask for actual peer reviewed, scientific literature on claims made by people who aren't even the realm of medicine, I'm conspiracy leaning? Do you think "the establishment" has yours or our best interests in mind? Where did I say anything about chips in anyone's heads? Can you please explain to me why anyone would listen to Bill Gates about anything to do with science and medicine? What credentials does he have that qualify him to discuss these issues? Do you also believe that Bill Nye is an actual scientist who has any clue about climate change? Here's a shocker. He's a comedian with a mechanical engineering degree who taught kids about science. What qualifies him to talk about climate change? Do tell.

Why is it that people like you have to devolve into name calling and insults? I am a qualified medical professional. I've also been involved in creating a nation wide curriculum on Evidence Based Medicine. It is still being taught in medical schools and to attending physicians. I teach residents critical thinking and how to evaluate scientific journals and details of the scientific method with respect to medical statistics. I've been doing this for 20+ years. The talking heads in the box rarely talks about actual science. They talk about OPINIONS. And that doesn't fit into what medical science IS. Whether you believe me or not is irrelevant to what I do and who I am.

What do you do for a living? Why are you fed up with people like me? Do you have no tolerance for differing opinions? Would you prefer that people only have the same opinions as you about everything? You don't have to satisfy me about anything. BUT if you make a scientific claim, you better be able to back it up with data. REAL data. Scientifically generated, statistically significant data. You know, the type of data we use in actual science. Have you done any scientific research? Have you ever taken a course in the scientific method or data analysis/statistics?

Last edited:
This is a congressional hearing on Gain of Function Research. This has NOTHING to do with politics. I encourage everyone to watch and LISTEN to what the doctors and researchers SAY. And what they say is WHY I can be confident in my views on this. Science has nothing to do with political bias. Nothing. Please watch. And listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom