Covid-19 Pandemic Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Cmon. We have clearly seen who Trump is and clearly seen the people who go to his rallies. Stratman couldn’t be more accurate in his description. We all know it. Not all of us want to admit it.
Thank You so much for saying what I was trying to say without using the words. Anyone denying this is true, well, we know where they are at. That is the exact reason I said I have friends and relatives (one is my sister) who are in that "group" but they are NOT in the sub-group I called "cult".
There is a major difference which I tried to articulate,without using proper names and such.

Oh Cmon. We have clearly seen who Trump is and clearly seen the people who go to his rallies. Stratman couldn’t be more accurate in his description. We all know it. Not all of us want to admit it.

Oh so now were not talking about the fringe element anymore? We are now talking all the people that go to Trump rallies? Wow

Or is that the delimiting line? If you happen to attend a Trump rally you have crossed over and no longer have or show empathy for others? Is that the line where you no longer care about truth or facts? Like I said, brushing with broad strokes and generalizing.

Last edited:
Oh so now were not talking about the fringe element anymore? We are now talking all the people that go to Trump rallies? Wow
What you are calling the "fringe" element is wrong. Fringe: the border or outer edges of an area or group.
Fringe kind of implies " smaller or lesser size" of the group. It is the opposite. Lets stop this. You have yourself convinced that it is a small group of people who have drank the kool aid. It is the majority. That does not mean it's YOU, but you sure are kidding yourself.
You Be Safe also

What you are calling the "fringe" element is wrong. Fringe: the border or outer edges of an area or group.
Fringe kind of implies " smaller or lesser size" of the group. It is the opposite. Lets stop this. You have yourself convinced that it is a small group of people who have drank the kool aid. It is the majority. That does not mean it's YOU, but you sure are kidding yourself.
You Be Safe also
So we are back to square one. You feel the majority of half the country, has no empathy towards others, lacks logic, and don't believe in facts or truth because they dont share your opinion. The very trait you were belittling others about. LOL

And I'll say it again. Broad strokes and lots of generalizations there. It's BS. So i agree, let's stop this. Perhaps you can discuss the topic without insulting the majority of half the voting public. Where's your empathy? :) :) :)

Last edited:
So we are back to square one. You feel the majority of half the country, has no empathy towards others, lacks logic, and don't believe in facts or truth because they dont share your opinion. The very trait you were belittling others about. LOL

And I'll say it again. Broad strokes and lots of generalizations there. It's BS. So i agree, let's stop this. Perhaps you can discuss the topic without insulting the majority of half the voting public. Where's your empathy? :) :) :)
More like 35%

You know, you now sound LIKE TRUMP-Project, project, project....I am done with - Don't share my opinion? NO, FACTS, not fox noize. Actual facts. Man, you can project again but I am done talking to you about this. Sad pal, really sad. Insult? Nope, just telling the truth. The actual truth.
Bye bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom