Covering Meshuggah's New Millennium Cyanide Christ with my AX3!

Omri Bazelet

Inspired
Hi everyone! I hope you all feel safe and sound during the COVID-19 things and wanted to bring a bit of joy to all of you Ancient Djent players to a special Meshuggah cover I made with a friend

I used my AX3 With the Recto Red models with T75 Speakers (Marshall 1960 / Uber) on side, other side with the same amp model but with Rectifier Cab
And the middle rhythm is Marshall JVM OD 2 With T75.

I hope it's allowed to upload here covers, if else, inform me and I'll delete it

That was cool!!!

To be honest, I would have found it even cooler if you had gone crazier with electronics etc., maybe add some more melody (there's a little in there) with the electronics or her singing etc. But still, I like it a lot!

That was cool!!!

To be honest, I would have found it even cooler if you had gone crazier with electronics etc., maybe add some more melody (there's a little in there) with the electronics or her singing etc. But still, I like it a lot!
Thank you man! I always love and prefer good critism!

That was absolutely killer. Does your friend sing in a band or anything? If not, she should, she has a great voice for heavy music.

Also your tone on this is so damn good

Sharing the preset? sounds really good from here

Hi everyone! I hope you all feel safe and sound during the COVID-19 things and wanted to bring a bit of joy to all of you Ancient Djent players to a special Meshuggah cover I made with a friend

I used my AX3 With the Recto Red models with T75 Speakers (Marshall 1960 / Uber) on side, other side with the same amp model but with Rectifier Cab
And the middle rhythm is Marshall JVM OD 2 With T75.

I hope it's allowed to upload here covers, if else, inform me and I'll delete it

Try this too and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Revv-GeneratorToneMatchIR.syx
    10.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Revv GeneratorToneMatch.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 10
Back
Top Bottom