AFIII Cover of Andy Timmons song that made Dan (from That Pedal Show) Cry

Thanks man. No, I just used a ping-pong delay (my favourite) and a bit reverb - stratocumulus I think. I will post the preset someday soon - been a bit manic and it needs a little tidy up before I post
It’s ok. We all know you’re competing with the guy in the other thread that has been promising a preset for 4 years now lol.

It’s ok. We all know you’re competing with the guy in the other thread that has been promising a preset for 4 years now lol.
Haha! No man, seriously…. Just been very busy with G66 and also ZenRigs, where I have some new stuff coming out shortly. The preset is a part of a morphing preset I sell - I need to separate it from that and make it stand-alone before I post it here. This week - that’s the plan :)

Andy had a facetime call with Dan and explained that this piece, called Here Lies the Heart, will be on his next album of works inspired by Chopin - to be released later this year.

So I’ve been listening to a lot of Andy Timmons. I paid for a Spotify subscription. And the song Here Lies the Heart is on there already.

Back
Top Bottom