Copying Amp Settings From X to Y.

dank

Inspired
I am apologizing in advance as I cannot find this topic in the forum. How do I copy all settings of my "X" amp to "Y"? There are times when I want to use the same amp for leads but wih a bit more drive, mids and volume.

Thank you.

I wonder if there is an easy way to SWAP the settings from X to Y and vice versa?

I set up all my favourite presets with the Triptik Modern, and associated settings on X and the Triptik Classic on Y. Now I would really like to swap them over so that it matches some new presets that I have created since 10.11 came out where the Classic is considered my primary amp.

i just hold Y if I want to copy settings from X and vice versa and a prompt pops up. All you have to do is press enter from there.

What about doing the same thing with scenes? Is it the same process?

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Nope. As stated above, x y copy will work only for x y. There is now way to copy scenes right now, but it's just bypassing blocks and swapping xy states in scenes. Its not like you have to re-do settings.

I wonder if there is an easy way to SWAP the settings from X to Y and vice versa?

I set up all my favourite presets with the Triptik Modern, and associated settings on X and the Triptik Classic on Y. Now I would really like to swap them over so that it matches some new presets that I have created since 10.11 came out where the Classic is considered my primary amp.

Can't do swapping on the hardware (I wish it would be possible).
You need the editor for that.

Back
Top Bottom