Wish Copy the Scene Levels with the Layout->Tools->Copy Scene function

painkiller

Experienced
There is this very handy Copy function which copies scenes incl. the Bypass States, the Scene Controllers and the CS per Scene.
What it doesn't copy is the Scene Level in the Output Blocks. The Copy function would be perfect if the Scene Levels would be copied as well :wink:

It's not the purpose of the "Copy Scene" function to level 512 presets.
The "Copy Scene" function works only within a single preset across the 8 Scenes.

I know, I just wish we could level all presets too 😉

Probably not that simple. You can level a bunch of presets and scenes with one guitar, then plug in a guitar with a bit more output, and all the clean and crunch presets are too loud compared those with a lot of drive. A good wish, but I think listening and fine tuning will always be needed.

Liam

Probably not that simple. You can level a bunch of presets and scenes with one guitar, then plug in a guitar with a bit more output, and all the clean and crunch presets are too loud compared those with a lot of drive. A good wish, but I think listening and fine tuning will always be needed.

Liam
This.

I would like to bump this thread/wish.
Wouldn't it make sense to copy also the Scene Level when everything else which is Scene related is copied with this function?

Back
Top Bottom