Wish Control Switch for channel increment

psweetie11

I am already using scenes for the key tones and manipulating blocks and that works fine. I jhave the amp and cab as scene ignore but would like to find a way of swiyching both blocks' channels simultaneously. I can obv set a foot switch to increment the channel but I have to do that for each block. Ideally I guess something like using a single CS to trigger both blocks incrementing would be ideal?

Philip

I haven’t seen a way to channel switch with a CS. Maybe there’s a way though. You can bypass blocks with a CS.

It would be great if FAS would allow multiple blocks on a single foot switch function.
Multiple blocks with specified channels on single foot switch would be a much more elegant way to solve most problems than scenes, controllers, scene controller, manual controllers, on and on. I want THIS button to do THIS. Thats the problem the programers need to solve. It's really all anyone needed or wanted out of a pedal board rig.

You may be able to use Control Switches to turn specific effect blocks and/or groups of blocks on and off, and use Scenes for the Amp/Cab channel switching.

You may be able to use Control Switches to turn specific effect blocks and/or groups of blocks on and off, and use Scenes for the Amp/Cab channel switching.
Better than scene ignore would be switch stacks or scene groups. Scenes are all good but stomp box functionality is whats really useful and missing, sounds like the competition is picking up on that.

Back
Top Bottom