Confused about which Mission pedal I want

bjjp2

Power User
I have an MFC-101 on the way. I want one pedal primarily for Wah, the other pedal primarily for volume. Which Mission pedal models do I want? Spring-load or not spring load?
Does the answer change if I want to use one of the pedals to control a second parameter, say the amount of drive or the amount of delay?
Thanks.

if you don't want spring loaded and want a tradition wah feel using a toe switch then you get the SP-1 instead of the EP-1

Sorry to but in, what would you need a polarity switch for? I am loking into EP's right as well and am very new to these... I have a Rocktron Midimate right now.

Sorry to but in, what would you need a polarity switch for? I am loking into EP's right as well and am very new to these... I have a Rocktron Midimate right now.

Kyle this is from mission's web site

Q: What is the polarity switch? Do I need it?
A: Expression pedal inputs can be wired one of several ways. The polarity switch allows you to toggle the internal wiring in the Mission pedal between the two most common methods ensuring that you can use the pedal with a large range of devices. Without the polarity switch installed, the Mission pedals are wired tip to wiper. This is the more common method. If you know for sure that the device you are connecting to has it’s expression port wired ‘tip to wiper’, then you will not need the polarity switch. If your device is wired ring to wiper or you do not know, then the polarity switch option is highly recommended. The compatibility matrix on the support page also makes note of cases where we know the polarity switch is required.

They also have a chart on their web site with some popular midi pedals and if you need the polarity switch. With Rocktron Products you do.

wow... I appreciate you posting that for me,.. I can not look at the ME website at work (stupid web filters) haha, thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom