Wish Companion Controller to MFC-101

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi,

Does Fractal have any plans come out with another foot controller in the near future for the Axe-FX II?

I was hoping maybe you had something on the drawing boards that was like my trusty Johnson J12 foot controller.

View attachment 18278

What do you think?

You guys really have the best effects I have ever heard.:encouragement:

Your videos kind of encouraged me to sell my old setup to dive into the Axe FX II.

Best.
Bonkers

As I understand it, Fractal originally decided against doing a controller with pedals attached because different players prefer different pedal type/feel.
I for one still think that this was a good decision.

Thanks Admin.

I was wondering about if a scaled down Fractal controller was in the works.

With the scenes functionality in the Axe FX-II, the MFC-101 seems a bit overkill in terms of the amount of buttons with display. Once you add two CC pedals to such a setup, it seems like you are pushing about a $900-$1,000 when all is said and done.

Considering the amount of interest in on these boards for the Behringer, Voodoo Labs, and other controllers, I wasn't sure if FAS had plans for something in the $300-$700 range once CC's were added into the equation.

I figured it couldn't hurt to ask. ;)

Thanks,
Bonkers

As I understand it, Fractal originally decided against doing a controller with pedals attached because different players prefer different pedal type/feel.
I for one still think that this was a good decision.

What about an expansion module that just adds another array of switches? I'd definitely be in to something like that.

I agree with the move to not include continuous controllers -- they're easily had from other manufacturers for a wide range of price points and designs.

I wish the MFC was more arrayed like the Boss & Digitech world of two basic rows of nicely spaced switches. The current MFC controller seems a bit dense in terms of button layout

I will have to try one out at the next NY Amp Show at some point. I tend to be a bit of klutz and close space of those buttons freaks me out a little.

Check out the Behringer FC1010 foot controller. A third party software/firmware can be installed so you can utilize more of AXE features as I understand it. It pretty much looks like the controller in your pic.

What about an expansion module that just adds another array of switches? I'd definitely be in to something like that.

I agree with the move to not include continuous controllers -- they're easily had from other manufacturers for a wide range of price points and designs.

+100

I'd love it if Fractal could make a floorcontroller with the Lexicon MPX-R1 footprint. I love my MPX-R1 but I'd like the added 2 way communication....

lexicon-mpx-r1-219584.jpg

Back
Top Bottom