Cmon people, where the waitlist order thread lol

Sigh. I didn't know about it until I got the e-mail blast, either.

Tue, 06 Feb 2018 13:15:11 -0500 <-- that's 1:15pm EST for those who're unfamiliar with UTC offsets

So, I guess I know what I'm getting for next Christmas...!

January 29, 2018 at 12:10:22 PM EST

No idea that AxeIII was in the pipeline. Were there rumors floating around or was everyone happily surprised as I was?

No idea that AxeIII was in the pipeline. Were there rumors floating around or was everyone happily surprised as I was?
There are always rumors floating around. The guys who are passing the rumor when a new unit actually does show up get to say, “I told you so.” :)

Just wondering when they will send out the email(s) allowing us to purchase the new 3??? Surely they wouldn’t make you
Wait until March 1st before sending the email(s) out? Just curious.

Just wondering when they will send out the email(s) allowing us to purchase the new 3??? Surely they wouldn’t make you
Wait until March 1st before sending the email(s) out? Just curious.
Purchase invitations are only sent when there's product available on the shelf. In other words, no one will be invited to purchase anything until their Axe III is ready for purchase — received, configured, tested, and sitting on a shelf in Fractal's warehouse.

1/29 2:45p CST - feels like waiting in line for Judas Priest tickets in 1980 at Texas Tapes & Records

Just wondering when they will send out the email(s) allowing us to purchase the new 3??? Surely they wouldn’t make you Wait until March 1st before sending the email(s) out? Just curious.

March 1st is the expected availability date. It could be later due to unforeseen manufacturing or firmware delays...

FAS does not take your money until there is a physical unit available for you to purchase. Invitations to buy are sent as units become available. Depending on the number of units manufactured and your position on the list, it could be days, weeks, or months after the product is launched before you get an email invitation to purchase. Past product launches have sometimes taken several months to get through the waiting list. We have no way of knowing how many units FAS will have available, nor how many people are on the waiting list.

March 1st is the expected availability date. It could be later due to unforeseen manufacturing or firmware delays...

FAS does not take your money until there is a physical unit available for you to purchase. Invitations to buy are sent as units become available. Depending on the number of units manufactured and your position on the list, it could be days, weeks, or months after the product is launched before you get an email invitation to purchase. Past product launches have sometimes taken several months to get through the waiting list. We have no way of knowing how many units FAS will have available, nor how many people are on the waiting list.

Given the s***-storm of angst and anger during past launches (is it possible that some emo cut him/her self), I'm betting that there will be ample supply at the start. That's just a guess though.

Given the s***-storm of angst and anger during past launches (is it possible that some emo cut him/her self), I'm betting that there will be ample supply at the start. That's just a guess though.

I hope you are right!

And, by the way, I love your screen name. That's one of my favorite movies. Let's hope it doesn't come to this...

AxeFXIII.jpg

So an email will be sent out when it's your turn to buy, how long do you have to place your order before you lose your place in line? I am sure I'll be checking emails everyday next week, but, what if I miss the message by a couple days? Anyone know how its worked in the past?

Back
Top Bottom