CLIP: Orange Tiny Terror

That's just picking in a dynamic way and not touching my volume. I change to bridge pickup at 0:30. Amp settings are stock.

Owned that little bastard of Tiny Terror for a while... absolutely NAILED!!!
Same bite... same little bastard tooths... same grainy... and seems the same dynamic reactivity!!!
Another Cliff's GOAL!!! :encouragement:

EDIT: BTW... I'm on 12.03 beta 3 now... waiting for the beta 4

Awesome! Can't wait to play my R8 LP through that... it's what I used to demo it in the store and really brought out the gritty, snarly tone.

Well it's a bit strange for me since I owned the Rockerverb 100 MKII (and Ultra) right before getting the Axe-Fx II. The Rockerverb sim in the Ultra was something completely different than the real amp. In real life the Rockerverb has more gain than any amp I've ever owned. I did shoot IR's of my PPC412 with my Rockerverb power amp and with those IR's in capable of getting the Orange tones I had! However the Rockerverb dirty channel is NOT VERSATILE!! It had one tone and usually too much bass even if you had the bass knob on 0. But the tone that it has is amazing. The feel is just amazing. Kind of a Boogie with a Vox type of attack. Here's a clip with the real Rockerverb the first day I got it:

You can get REALLY close with these IR's I made: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19579590/Clark Kent's ABCD Orange IRs.rar I blend D and B together.

Nice riff! (Video clip) Sounds a little like a bastardized version of "Parasite" by KISS. But angrier and with more gain. Cheers!

Hahah... that's crazy how much they sound alike! I've never heard that song before. All I've heard from Kiss is Lick It Up and I Was Made for Loving You.

Thanks man.

Back
Top Bottom