Cliff's Goodies

Cheers!! Sounds very cool!! I don't see the patch to download?

Where can I find this preset file? Thanks!!

QUOTE=lp59;1113179]I'm playing the new 1959 SLP Treble with reverb hold function in FW 16.04.1, but I have a click when I activate and deactivate the reverb hold function.
I played with the damping in the controller settings with no success. Any idea how to solve it?

Here is the preset.

I use a volume pedal on ext. 2, heel down to play clean chord, then toe down to hold the reverb and play lead on top of it.
Cabs are user slots with Ownhammer Marshall in stereo suggested by dupere11497 in a recent post to fit the new 1959.
Have fun with the preset.

Rough example where you can hear the click.
[/QUOTE]

I am trying to set up my expression to activate the hold reverb button. Are there any instructions for this anywhere?? I have to plug my expression pedal into the MFC 101 since the pedal port on my Axe is already in use. On the MFC how do I set up that pedal to act as an on off switch? When I sweep the pedal it does nothing to the modifier. This is very frustrating. Its great to have the reverb hold feature but only if you can actually use it with a foot pedal.

You have to assign the external expression port of the mfc to external 2. Look at your manual.

Back
Top Bottom