Wish CLIFF, WE WANT HORSEMEAT! (Please)

Seems a reasonable $249 for the actual pedal as well. Probably would sound great plugged into the front of the Fractal, so could always just buy one

I'd imagine you could just use the EQ settings in the advanced parameters of the Klon drive block to accomplish what the Horsemeat does, which is just allow you to tailor the midrange and bottom end. I think the wish has already been granted.

Does anyone here own the new Tumnus Germanium, how does it compare to the Chiron? Just watched Tom Quayle demo-ing it, sounded sweet (didn’t hurt they he used AxeFX for the effects).

Well, I think there are enough drive pedals now. I haven't used 90% of them yet. And now that the Nobels is here, I don't need any more ;-) . Nobels and Twin or Marhsall. What more do you need ?

Well, I think there are enough drive pedals now. I haven't used 90% of them yet. And now that the Nobels is here, I don't need any more ;-) . Nobels and Twin or Marhsall. What more do you need ?
More is more… but I also love all the options we currently have.

Last edited:
At least one more, Ms. Swann....

I really like this one, especially when he rolls the tone off and it starts getting into some Eric Johnson "Ah Via Musicom" lead tones....

Most of all the Klon clones are good, the magic happen with the amp!!! That is the secret to a true magical experience with a Klon pedal. IF you ever tried one with a D-style amp you know what I'm talking about. That is a true match made in heaven.

Back
Top Bottom