Cliff send this young girl an axe!

Now that I've been listening to the clip, I have to say that I really like what she did with that. Very musical (I'm not typically a "real" jazz fan). I'll be listening to this one again.

Great work, Jess!

I've seen her videos. She can play her sweet young ass off!

Sweet young ass got my attention (and she's 18 so I can safely say that)!

Amazing stuff! I'm always impressed with how some make something so technically challenging look so effortless. I quit! :)

It's so refreshing to see one of these "young" girls playing complex pieces with actual expression. Normally when is see these videos it's some young kid shredding some impossible scale so mechanically I don't want to listen to it. This chick is super-talented.

Theoretically, she would help sell the Axe if she were using it. C'mon, Superman! :)

Well I study business and if I have any clue on this she doesn't have enough followers to be beneficial to FAS. I'm not even sure if Bulb got an Axe-II and he sure is one of those who sells them. :)

Don't get me wrong, she can play but so can at least several thousand others. That's not what sells. Followers and gear related fans sell products. :)

Well I study business and if I have any clue on this she doesn't have enough followers to be beneficial to FAS. I'm not even sure if Bulb got an Axe-II and he sure is one of those who sells them. :)

Don't get me wrong, she can play but so can at least several thousand others. That's not what sells. Followers and gear related fans sell products. :)

I was just joking about cliff sending her one. She is on a website that is actually quite huge. Joe Satriani, Vai, Guthrie, Andy James, Zack Wild, the list goes on. She is the artist they are promoting right now plus she is a young women which is another fan base that is left ignored. She did Larry Carltons famous Room 335 and nailed it so well Larry put on his website how impressed he was. So possible she wont vanish. Like I said it wasnt to be taken litterally I doubt Cliff has to give away axes. Some of her youtube videos have a quarter million views. That aint too bad.

Last edited:
Sometimes I really want to lay down this piece of wood and strings and have it rest in peace. And I mean my guitar.

This kid is just over a third my age and has run two laps before I even get out of the bleeping gate...

Dude, you really need to take a chill pill. Lighten up.

Not every post should be taken literally.

Hey I'm not being completely serious either. :) It's just my weird irony. I'm actually very glad to see a female guitar player brought up who is actually good!

Although when an old fart like me, seeing a so good performance by a very young girl, should sell guitars and gear, I decided to purchase the tabs and backing track. So in the next days I will try to learn it, then I will try some passage here and there: go... ouch.. again... nope... ok go ahead.... oh fuck!!
And finally I will return to my old hard rock. Anyway I contributed to support Jesse...

Hey I'm not being completely serious either. :) It's just my weird irony. I'm actually very glad to see a female guitar player brought up who is actually good!

Sure sounded serious. Who cares what sex or whatever she is-she plays really well - period. That was the point of the OPs thread. Chill out is right.

Back
Top Bottom