Cliff- Hoping You'll Update Us On the MFC 101

danielodland said:
sjaak said:
hhee sander
ik neem snel kontakt met je op ben benieuwd naar die gordius
gr sjaak

U spelled it all wrong, n00b XD

Haha, he may have spelled it all wrong, I know what he meant ;-)

Maybe more suitable for babel's corner but anyway;
Hey Sjaak, Ik heb hem nog niet maar de bestelling is gedaan dus zal waarschijnlijk niet heel lang op zich laten wachten.

S.R.

Hollanders? Nee hoor, Nijmegen ligt in Gelderland.
Iemand met als naam "Dutch" zou toch moeten weten dat Holland slechts 2 van onze 12 prachtige provincies omvat! :lol:

:oops: Sorry if I spelled that all wrong too :oops:

Warrior said:
mitch236 said:
Personally, I hope the MFC isn't much different than what's out there because I love the size of my LF Jr and don't want/need a larger board. I would only jump on the MFC if it had features that I want that I can't get in the LF product.

So how easy is the LF Jr. to use? Seems like you would have to dance on it a little more than a full size controller.

Very easy with a little planning. It is very powerful but small. I don't use alot of "stompbox" presets though. I use mostly presets with step thru programming to get more versatility.

I'm not the only one who has gone a different direction or is nearing pulling the trigger on another solution. It means that a year plus of waiting can have a negative effect on people's opinions of a project. That's all.

srooijens said:
Hollanders? Nee hoor, Nijmegen ligt in Gelderland.
Iemand met als naam "Dutch" zou toch moeten weten dat Holland slechts 2 van onze 12 prachtige provincies omvat! :lol:

:oops: Sorry if I spelled that all wrong too :oops:
Nou, als je zo in hokjes denkt, ben je echt wel een echte Hollander...

Holland stopt niet bij Noord en Zuid, VZIW.

Mark P. said:
I'm not the only one who has gone a different direction or is nearing pulling the trigger on another solution. It means that a year plus of waiting can have a negative effect on people's opinions of a project. That's all.

So what you mean is that he should never have kept us in the loop and told us about the project in the first place? That would probably be the alternative. The product will hopefully not be released before it's good and ready.

Umm.. bump?

With the silkscreened demo units and the functionality vids out there a long time ago now, I would have thought the release of the MFC was just around the corner. Must be some kind of holdup with the CM.. component supply shortage? manufacturing problem?

I know, I'm kinda talking to myself... cant wait!

Robboman said:
Umm.. bump?

With the silkscreened demo units and the functionality vids out there a long time ago now, I would have thought the release of the MFC was just around the corner. Must be some kind of holdup with the CM.. component supply shortage? manufacturing problem?

I know, I'm kinda talking to myself... cant wait!

This is pure speculation on my part, but I'm guessing it is not about the product but about cash flow. Producing a big batch of Atomic FR's takes a lot of cash and the stock has to be sold down to given level before a batch of MFC's can be produced. Getting financing for such is not easy these days - I know that from own experience. But again, this is speculation.

Seems somewhat logical and reasonable to assume that it could be cash flow for creating such a large batch of units. I am hoping Cliff just wants to come out with tons of them ready to go and not a huge wait list like the early days of the Axe FX Ultra. I would like to hear more about it though especially around MFC101 presets versus Axe FX presets. I am really hoping it will have Setlist Functionality, song presets that are different permutations of one Axe FX Preset etc. That would be awesome. Of course all integrated somehow into the Axe FX edit would be nice.

wezx said:
For the record, I'm not complaining because they haven't released the MFC101. Fractal can release it or never release it if they want. What IS irritating is for Fractal to START the whole thing by talking about the product as if it's release is imminent and posting prototype videos to show the functionality and then?....2 years of nothing. Just release a statement saying "It's never coming out" or "it will be several years before it's released." or SOMETHING! I just think it's really commercially irresponsible to start this whole thing by talking about the unit and getting loyal Axe-fx users interested and then...not one update for 2 years...utter silence...ridiculous. I've personally turned several other guitarists on to the Axe-fx who had never heard of it...they now own their own units...all I'm asking for here is a simple forum post update saying whether it's ever coming out or not. If not, no problem...if it's 5 years down the road, no problem...but it would be nice to not be held in limbo.

The other side of that coin is all the a-hole forum posters who have an unwarranted sense of entitlement who bashed Fractal when a date was set and missed.

I am not saying that is you.

The point is there is another side of the coin and I could see why Fractal might want to work at the own pace and not say anything.

Back
Top Bottom